Do you need an ecommerce website for your business? An Ecommerce website is an integral part of any sales channel. In fact, it may be your only sales channel which is why it’s important to get it right. Start selling online within afew hours.
Our E-Commerce Development in Kenya features:
- Online Store; Woocommerce
- CMS so you can change text, pictures, menu, add new pages yourself
- Online shopping cart that visitors can add products to and modify
- Integration with Paypal or any other payment gateways of your choice
- Search Engine Optimized with SEO friendly links and sitemaps
E-commerce development includes building a website’s core structure using programming languages, while web designing is related to the user interface and user experience design. They both work side by side. Web developers use their coding skills to breathe life into a web designer’s creative vision.
Website development services vary across a wide range of domains including web engineering, e-commerce development, web design, client-side/server-side scripting, web server, network security configuration to name just a few.
Website development cost varies from project to project. It depends on the project itself. Normally, a good website with both server-side and front-end development cost ranges from $10000 to $200000+. You would need to discuss your requirements with the web development team to estimate the actual cost.