Nifty Web Solutions offers web hosting and domain registration in Kenya for .co.ke domain names to the general public. Register your .co.ke today with Kenya’s trusted domain name registrar.
Domain Registration in Kenya
.KE second and third level TLDs domain names with KENIC accredited and Communications Authority of Kenya licensed registrar.
With a .CO.KE, you can create a Kenyan-friendly online brand with a truly Kenyan Web-Address, allowing you to tap into the diverse and growing economy of Kenya.
If you are looking to expand or create your business in Kenya, you can buy domain Kenya or register the Kenyan version of your brand with a .CO.KE to prevent any other person or organization registering it.
Register your .CO.KE today and establish your Kenyan digital space.
.co.ke Domain Registration in Kenya
Whether you are an individual, a corporate, small and medium enterprise or any other business or institution, your domain is your digital representation.
A great domain from a reputable domain registrar builds your brand online and solidifies your reputation. If you want to dominate online, then you have to be right the first time you select your .KE domain registration in Kenya.
With the online real estate entirely about keywords and how well you integrate them into your content strategy, coming up with the best keywords and faring competitively against reputable domains and brands will do the trick.
When choosing a domain name, please consider the following;
- Use natural keywords that match your demographic and what your target audience is searching for.
- As far as possible, avoid infringing on trademarks, copyright, and intellectual property.
- Choose a short, memorable domain that is not too hard to remember.
- Choose a domain that is marketable.
- Choose a domain that is brandable and one that will represent your business in the online space.
Frequently Asked Questions
Step 1: Find a Kenic acredited domain name registar such as Skyhost.
Step 2: Search for domain names availability.
Step 3: If available add domain name to cart.
step 4: Configure Nameservers.
Step 5: Checkout and pay for domain.
Step 6: Domain is registered instantly
You can buy the cheapest domain names with Nifty Web Solutions. the cheapest domain extentions are .monster, .xyz e.t.c starting @99/yr. You can also buy .co.ke cheaply by combining it with a web hosting package and taking advantage of the promotion.
Are domain names that contain a one name part before the dot .KE without any specific specilization example simba.ke
Are domain names that contain two name part before the dot .KE with a specific specialization example simba.co.ke for companies/commerce or .ac.ke for academic institutions
Nifty’s domain registration name search tool can assist you by offering suggestions and other alternatives to any domain you look for.
While it’s really easy to do domain registration, having a good domain strategy helps you register the best domain name possible. Here are some hints:
- Make it easy to remember. This is why many businesses get domains with their business names in them. Some people even choose their business name only after they have a domain they like.
- Don’t register one that’s trademarked, copyrighted, or being used by another company. This can lead to losing the domain and legal problems.
- Typically, there is a limit to a domain length, with the minimum being 1 character and the maximum being 63 characters. Ideally, you want your domain name to accurately reflect your brand, whether it’s personal or business-oriented.
- Got a local business? Include your neighborhood, city or country in your domain so local customers can quickly see where you are. Check the list of geographic domain extensions — .co.ke .ug .tz — to see if there’s one for your area.
- Avoid numbers or hyphens. Anyone who hears your web address won’t know if you’re using a numeral 5 or “five”. If your business name has a number in it, register both versions — with the number and with the number spelled out (Dashes are just asking for trouble and generally look unprofessional).
- Get more than one. As traffic to your website increases, you may attract then attention of copycats who’ll snatch up similar domain names in hopes of drawing traffic away from you.
- Register similar or misspelled domains early so this won’t be an issue later.